Please refer to the band calendar for the most up to date scheduling info! Click Here
Concessions Volunteer Information
Important things to know about volunteering at Football Game Concessions:
- Admission for concessions volunteers is FREE. Enter at the PASS GATE near the Ticket Booth. There will be a sign-in sheet for you.
- All volunteers must follow new NEISD Clear Bag Policy.
- Volunteers must be 13 years of age or older.
- Volunteers over 18 years of age need to complete DPS clearance.
- Closed-toe shoes & hat (with long hair pulled back) are required. Reagan shirt is preferred.
- Dinner is on us. Volunteers can enjoy our food in concessions.
- Sign up for a date & shift on the Volunteer Calendar
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Pre-Game Meals & Bus Snack
Meals & Bus Snacks – Please note that Pre-Orders are currently CLOSED
2019 Meals & Restaurants TBD
2018 Meal Dates & Restaurant (Valid for Pre-Orders Only.)
9/7 Chick Fil A || 9/14 Smokey Mo’s BBQ || 9/21 FreeBirds
9/28 Jet’s Pizza || 10/2 Jason’s Deli || 10/12 Smokey Mo’s BBQ
10/19 Jet’s Pizza || 10/26 Freebirds || 11/8 Smokey Mo’s BBQ
Please contact Brenda Chavez, Meals Coordinator for additional information firstname.lastname@example.org
See Band Calendar for Uniform Fitting Dates
Marching shoes, gloves and socks are now being ordered directly through Dorothy’s Dance Shop.
434 N Loop 1604 W, #1102 (1604 between Blanco and Stone Oak, next to Gigi’s Cupcakes)
San Antonio, TX 78232
Monday–Thursday, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m, Friday & Saturday, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Here is a copy of the order Shoes, Gloves and Socks form. Prices include tax.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Brown, Marching Uniform Chair.
Concert Uniform Turn-In Information
Due Date: Symphonic – Tuesday, May 28 – 5pm
****A $10 late fee will be added to your Charms account for uniforms turned in after these dates.
Marching Uniforms – Julie Brown, Chair – email@example.com
Concert Uniforms – Rebecca Foster & Lori Rudolph – firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandise store is now open!
Look for our booth at Reagan football games and after concert events.
Thank you! Merchandise Committee
Chaperones – Training Dates & Information
Training Dates: Closed. For information, email VP Chaperones.
NEISD Volunteer Background Check – Click here to complete
Login to Charms to view your students fundraising account, sign up to volunteer, view BPA minutes, find handouts/fliers & update your student information.
Click Here to Login to Charms. Use reaganband as school code.