Please refer to the band calendar for the most up to date scheduling info! Click Here
Concessions Volunteer Information
Important things to know about volunteering at Football Game Concessions:
- Admission for concessions volunteers is FREE. Enter at the PASS GATE near the Ticket Booth. There will be a sign-in sheet for you.
- All volunteers must follow new NEISD Clear Bag Policy.
- Volunteers must be 7th grade or older.
- Volunteers over 18 years of age need to complete DPS clearance.
- Closed-toe shoes & hat (with long hair pulled back) are required. Reagan shirt is preferred.
- Dinner is on us. Volunteers can enjoy our food in concessions.
- Sign up for a date & shift on the Volunteer Calendar
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Pre-Game Meals & Bus Snack
Meals & Bus Snacks – Please note that Pre-Orders are currently CLOSED
2019 Meal Dates & Restaurant (Valid for Pre-Orders Only.)
9/13 Jet’s Pizza || 9/20 Smokey Mo’s BBQ || 9/27 Chik-Fil-A
10/1 Jason’s Deli || 10/25 Jet’s Pizza || 11/8 Smokey Mo’s BBQ
Please contact Kristin Palafox, Meals Coordinator for additional information firstname.lastname@example.org
Marching Uniforms – Julie Brown, Chair – email@example.com
Concert Uniforms – Rebecca Foster & Lori Rudolph – firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandise store is now open!
Look for our booth at Reagan football games and after concert events.
Thank you! Merchandise Committee
Chaperones – Training Dates & Information
Training Dates: Closed. For information, email VP Chaperones.
NEISD Volunteer Background Check – Click here to complete
Thank you! VP Chaperones, Brandi Paulino & Trina Morrisette
Login to Charms to view your students fundraising account, sign up to volunteer, view BPA minutes, find handouts/fliers & update your student information.
Click Here to Login to Charms. Use reaganband as school code.