Please refer to the band calendar for the most up to date scheduling info! Click Here
Concessions Volunteer Information
Important things to know about volunteering at Football Game Concessions:
- Admission for concessions volunteers is FREE. Enter at the PASS GATE near the Ticket Booth. There will be a sign-in sheet for you.
- All volunteers must follow new NEISD Clear Bag Policy.
- Volunteers must be 13 years of age or older.
- Volunteers over 18 years of age need to complete DPS clearance.
- Closed-toe shoes & hat (with long hair pulled back) are required. Reagan shirt is preferred.
- Dinner is on us. Volunteers can enjoy our food in concessions.
- Sign up for a date & shift on the Volunteer Calendar
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Pre-Game Meals & Bus Snack
Meals & Bus Snacks – Please note that Pre-Orders are CLOSED
2018 Meal Dates & Restaurant (Valid for Pre-Orders Only.)
9/7 Chick Fil A || 9/14 Smokey Mo’s BBQ || 9/21 FreeBirds
9/28 Jet’s Pizza || 10/2 Jason’s Deli || 10/12 Smokey Mo’s BBQ
10/19 Jet’s Pizza || 10/26 Freebirds || 11/8 Smokey Mo’s BBQ
Please contact Brenda Chavez, Meals Coordinator for additional information firstname.lastname@example.org
See Band Calendar for Uniform Fitting Dates
Marching Uniform Order Form located in CHARMS
Marching Uniforms – Julie Brown, Chair – email@example.com
Concert Uniforms – Rebecca Foster & Lori Rudolph – firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandise store is now open!
Any questions, please email Denise Doherty at email@example.com
Thank you! Merchandise Committee
Chaperones – Training Dates & Information
Training Dates: Closed. For information, email VP Chaperones.
NEISD Volunteer Background Check – Click here to complete