School 2017/2018 – Schedule Listed Below
HEB GIFT CARD STUDENT FUNDRAISER
- This is a monthly fundraiser in which students can earn money in their CHARMS accounts to spend on band fees or trip fees.
- Cards are only sold in $100 increments. Students earn 5% of sales credited to their name.
- Payment must be rendered prior to cards being ordered. We prefer checks, but can also accept cash.
- SORRY, LATE ORDERS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. This is due to a long processing time.
- If you cannot make it to see us on the order day, please submit payment to the BPA locked box (top drawer with slot in filing cabinet) in the music library. Submission here must occur no later than the day BEFORE the order date. There have been times folks missed out on orders because they or their child placed the order in the BPA box the day of the order. Don’t let that be you.
- If you or your child have missed the order date, there will be another opportunity next month. See schedule below.
- Delivery of the cards is the following week after the cards are ordered. See schedule below.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Make checks out to RRHS BPA
- Note Student’s first and last name in the memo field so we know who will receive the credit for the sale
- If placing in the BPA box, please place your check in an envelope marked HEB GIFT CARDS (this helps us quickly identify your check!)
- Cash only accepted in person. Cash NOT accepted via BPA Box
- Sign your check (yes, this has happened and we cannot complete your order)
- Place check in BPA box no later than day BEFORE order date
WHAT CAN YOU BUY WITH HEB CARDS:
- Groceries, Flowers, Garden Center
- Prescriptions, Gas, HEB restaurants, Online Orders
- Almost anything sold in an HEB store
WHAT YOU CANNOT BUY:
- Other gift cards
- Cannot pay grocery delivery services with HEB Gift Cards
Email VPs of Student Fundraising – Sandy Zell or Susan Galiano ReaganBandStudentFundraising@gmail.com