When you hear the word “fundraising,” you probably associate it with pestering friends and family to buy from your abundant supply of wrapping paper, tubs of cookie dough, and trinkets galore. The truth is, the majority of fundraisers out there revolve around selling overpriced products that most people could live without. Sure, they bring in money if people are buying from you, but they’re never guaranteed to succeed. Scrip, on the other hand, offers big earnings with no selling— it’s fundraising while you shop®! https://www.shopwithscrip.com/what-is-scrip
October 2018 Orders
- Print this order form (link below) double sided, if possible.
- Orders can be submitted in person on Oct 25, 2018 before the BPA meeting or in the BPA Box (in music library) Oct 15-24, 2018.
- No late orders accepted!
- Checks only. Please write student name in memo field to receive credit.
- Students should only submit 1 order form per directions on FAQ (attached to form).
- Please enclose order form and check inside envelope marked “Scrip Order”.
- Tentative date to pick up cards: Nov 14, 2018.
For Questions, please contact Sandy Zell or Susan Galiano, VP Student Fundraising