Currently this fundraiser is on hold until further notice!
Champions fore Charity makes a 107% difference. Donors are champions fore supporting charities and school programs. Charities are champions fore supporting our community.
Formerly known as Birdies for Charity®, Champions fore Charity is a fundraising program that provides participating charities and schools the opportunity to generate contributions through the Valero Texas Open. Champions fore Charity is a no-cost program that gives 100% of the funds raised back to the participating organizations, plus incentives including a 7% match. Funds are generated by soliciting donations from individuals and corporations.
Donations are accepted from anywhere around the world and are tax deductible. We are listed as “Ronald Reagan High School Band”. Please see below for an FAQ on how to donate.
- Watch our 2 minute video to understand the program benefits. Click HERE to view a video about Champions fore Charity as a student fundraiser.
- Please DO NOT choose the bill later option. You may miss milestones for tax breaks and earning funds for your student by choosing this option.
- In order for your student to receive funds, you **MUST** enter your student’s name in the “Referred by” field. Anything else in this field will result in the band receiving this money. We appreciate your help in not creating more work for us.
- Military and first responders can receive free tickets at the Valero Texas Open with proper ID. No matter how you gain entrance to the Valero Texas Open, if you have donated to the band, please consider checking in at the Champions Fore Charity donation stations at the spectator or VIP entrances to put the Ronald Reagan High School Band in a drawing to win $20,000!
- Donors can participate in the Guess the Birdies contest to try and win a grand prize package of a 3-night stay at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa.
- Each December 1-12, we participate in the “12 Days of Giving” in which tickets are sold for the Valero Texas Open and the band receives $10 from each ticket. Click on 12 Day of Giving to learn more.
- Use the Reagan Band donation link to Champions Fore Charity:
Not currently active.
For Questions, please contact Stacey Mitchell and/or Shenai Fisher